⚠ Please note Holmbush is a nut-free zone
School meals are provided by Chartwells, and can be ordered through ParentPay, a link to which can be found on our useful links page
Free School Meals
If you think you may be eligible for free school meals, please complete the online form.
Free school meals in all West Sussex maintained and free schools and academies are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
If you require any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.