Uniform is available to purchase from First 4 Uniform
- Bottle Green Sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Dark grey trousers, skirt, shorts, pinafore dress or ‘skort’
- Black or grey tights
- Black, grey or white socks
- Grey and white checked summer dress or playsuit.
- Black, flat outdoor shoes. Trainers may be work as long as they are completely black.
Holmbush supports shoeless classrooms in order to provide a high quality environment which is the most conducive to learning. If parents wish for their children to wear slippers or thick socks they may as long as they are in plain colours with no moving or flashing parts.
- Bottle green shorts
- Dark coloured tracksuit bottoms (non branded)
- Coloured house team T-shirt
- A warm jumper or hoody (available from the uniform shop)
- Black Plimsolls or trainers – not fashion shoes
- Bare feet for gym or dance, boots may be worn for football or rugby
- No jewellery can be worn for PE. Long hair must be tied back.
- Swimming – swimming costume (1 piece) and swimming hat
- Only plain stud earrings (neutral colours)
- A small watch may be worn
- No make-up, nail varnish, temporary tattoos or hair colours
- Hair accessories should be in school uniform colours
Toys and Electrical
- No toys or electrical equipment of any kind should be in school.
- Mobile phones may only be brought in to the academy by children in year 5 and 6. These need to be switched off and handed to the class teacher.
- The school takes no responsibility for the children’s possessions
- No smart watches may be worn into school